Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy V-Day, fellow yogis!

How do I love yoga? Let me count the ways...

A top ten list:

10. Yoga has gotten me in touch with my inner ballerina...even my girlfriends are impressed by my splits. And I still can't believe I can do them!

9. When I'm doing yoga, I'm not thinking about the bills I need to pay, the yardwork I need to do, or the toilet I need to get fixed.

8. Yoga makes me feel alive.

7. Yoga has helped me transform my body.

6. Practicing yoga helps me to remember how incredibly blessed I am.

5. Yoga challenges my mind, body, and soul.

4. Yoga gives me the opportunity to stop and breathe.

3. Yoga reminds me to love myself and love others, even when I'm not so happy about me, and when all hell is breaking loose in my world.

2. Yoga is like a prayer, a moving meditation. It reminds me of my connection to God and the Universe.

1. Yoga just feels GOOD!!!

No comments: