Video of Sting at the 2007 Grammys
All I'm saying is, if that's what yoga can do for a man who's had his share of fun and wild living, imagine what it can do for those who live life on the simpler side? It seems to be a key tributary of the fountain of youth. Like Sting, I love that it is a practice that will be with me the rest of my life. Something to balance me, challenge me, inspire me, ground me.
Read more about Sting and yoga:
- Spotlight: Sting, The Soul of the Man, July/August 2002
- The Hollywood Yogis, March 2006
- Sting Writes Foreword for New Book, Yoga Beyond Belief, January 2007
PS: Sting's love of yoga isn't just lip service, either. You can now do a yoga retreat at his lovely little castle in Tuscany, Il Palagio. How cool is that? Note to self: Add that to my list of things to do before I die.
No comments:
Post a Comment